Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Ordinary Day

Great! Another ordinary day… mum is coming back today from Brunei. How exciting!! Well half of me says....’mum…plz stay longer in Brunei’...half of me says ‘mum...come home now….cz I want my stuff’...sigh... im such a bad daughter ei...haha… is because I jz luv the feeling of being independent...no parents…no this and that...Neway I had great moments when my mum ain’t around…noo...is not tat im doing anything stupid =P…haha…is jz tat I will neva have this time where I could jz u noe stay up real lat and talk to ur frens…watch movies… *thanks Austin for giving me these moments* and yea..Also having sleepovers...*thanks Alfo…Joseph…Kim…Em*… ah well... guess these things will neva eva happen again... well probably it would…ermm lemme see… within 10 yrs I reckon… haha... but it was good experience…

Wat I hate about my holiday atm is jz tat im having tuition…the word ‘tuition’ really pisses me off…is jz ughh... I feel really stupid when I have tuition…well probably I am..haha… xP…Great..No time to continue blogging… gotta clean up the house and go for tuition… *see wat I mean by “holz sucks”*…haha…k den!! Love ya guys ….

P.s: soz Kim and Amy for being a retard yesterday…thanks for being there for me
even though u guys are far away from me…
soz Austin for not replying ur msges…im really sorry…

=(

Xoxo !!

No comments: