Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dear Austin

Thank you. Those are the two words I would like to say to u. thanks for listening and understanding. Thanks for the encouraging words and the times u spend with me. When I was discouraged, you lifted me up. When I was worried, you gave me the wisdom of perspective.

Thanks for believing in me. When I found the courage to share my hopes and dreams, you gave me the courage to believe in them. Sometimes, you trusted me more than I trusted myself but because you believed in me, I was finally able to believe in myself.

Thank you for the good times we’ve shared, for the laughter and smiles. And thanks for being there when the times weren’t so good. When I needed you most, you gave me your best.

Since we have shared some things, you’ve changed me. Even when we are separated by distance or by time, I know we’ll still have our friendship. Thanks for enough memories and enough lessons to last a lifetime. Thank You. Thanks for being an awesome friend.

1 comment:

ayh said...

so touching... same 2 u