Friday, April 13, 2007

I Finally Saw U... =)

Sooner or later it had to happen, after a month of jz talking without seeing each other
I finally saw u and immediately it brought me to happiness

The person who I have been talking so much and the person who I could relate to was there in front of me, damn I was jz frozen
The one who was appointed for me, the special one whom I chose to care

Emotions runnin’ to the forefront, my palms begin to sweat
My mind is goin’ in all directions, we greet each other and speak
I tried and put on a real strong front, but inside I feel so weak

Your hug brings back the good memories of when two had joined as one
The laughs we shared, the times we shared our problems, all the times when we had fun

But now, I finally saw you and this one thing I can see is true
Even we’ve talked so much without seeing you, I see I got luv for ya

No comments: